White letters out or black?

Goatman

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
FINALLY getting new tires on my 06 Rubi. I'm going for a more blacked out look. Black Jeep. Dark gunmetal grey rims. Which way would you mount the tires? Anybody doing a similar look? Any pictures would really be appreciated.👍 Thanks.🐐

Don't have the gunmetal rims but I like the white letters out on black.

20190526_133311.jpg

Depends on the tire but with yours I would go white out. Especially if you get old school Ground Hawgs with the freakin huge white letters. 😎🤘

I'm a white letter out type of gal! :D But I think it looks great with the white Jeep. If you are trying to black it out though, guess the letters should be in. Although, it just may "pop" with the white letters out and all other stuff black. :D

D7M8p403ScaC2SWMMQTvvg.jpg

Reactions: KCsTJ
FINALLY getting new tires on my 06 Rubi. I'm going for a more blacked out look. Black Jeep. Dark gunmetal grey rims. Which way would you mount the tires? Anybody doing a similar look? Any pictures would really be appreciated.👍 Thanks.🐐
Just put these on mine Tuesday, I prefer black out. and white out kinda defeats the purpose of blackout to me. BTW, my rims are painted "oil rubbed bronze".
IMG_20190820_155058.jpg

Last edited:

Gunmetal gray rims and white letters out. I'm happy with it.

Jeep New Wheels.jpg

Big fan off the white out on darker color Jeeps. If you play in a ton of mud or rocks and scuff the heck out of them, black out might be easier to maintain.

Reactions: Equilibrium31