White letters out or black?

I have been driving Jeeps since the 80s so I'm supposed to have white letters out. Also, I think it looks better since my Jeep is black.
20200721_135239.jpg

Well since my new 33x12.50 Goodyear MTR's won't balance correctly and rode like SHIT. Goodyear offered replace them with Goodyear Duratrac's and refund me the differance. No brainer to me. So I took them up on their offer and also bought some new Mammoth Boulder Beadlock style Charcoal wheels. Had them mount the WHITE LETTERS OUT! Love the new look and ride!!

IMG_3076_edited.jpg

IMG_3077_edited.jpg

IMG_3078_edited.jpg

Well since my new 33x12.50 Goodyear MTR's won't balance correctly and rode like SHIT. Goodyear offered replace them with Goodyear Duratrac's and refund me the differance. No brainer to me. So I took them up on their offer and also bought some new Mammoth Boulder Beadlock style Charcoal wheels. Had them mount the WHITE LETTERS OUT! Love the new look and ride!!

View attachment 207963

View attachment 207964

View attachment 207965
@JimmyZ How did that warranty process work? Did the tire store handle everything or did you contact Goodyear directly? I have a tire that is out of round but Discount Tire says it is fine. I know it is out of round because I measured it myself with a dial indicator and also my vibrations went away when I swapped it with the spare tire. Wheel is straight.

White letters out, otherwise just buy black wall tires. It looks stupid when someone turns and you can see the white letters on the inside. :LOL:

@JimmyZ How did that warranty process work? Did the tire store handle everything or did you contact Goodyear directly? I have a tire that is out of round but Discount Tire says it is fine. I know it is out of round because I measured it myself with a dial indicator and also my vibrations went away when I swapped it with the spare tire. Wheel is straight.
The goodyear store I bought them from handled everything for me.

To revisit this thread. I think maybe I should turn the black walls out because the “Jeep” lettering for my particular paint color is black (dark gray).

White letters look better on Jeeps that have the light silver or white “Jeep” & “WRANGLER” decals.