SOLD White TJ half doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasitek

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
$450 for both doors. Passengers mirror has a crack and doesn’t come with the straps that stop the doors from swinging all the way open.

7F9BE5E1-68BB-4229-8A6B-FF9A3459C883.jpeg

D579FB87-B9C5-4342-A09A-A18C3C44888E.jpeg

54BD3D02-DBFF-4D8D-8BFA-91FC7A59E764.jpeg

BE9CC78A-E5C3-4F8F-B20D-360310CE926B.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Fouledplugs
I have some half doors with grey interior and soft uppers. All in really good shape. No dents or knicks on door. Only spot that was a slight scratch and paint chip is where the soft upper touches the top of the door. I’m looking to get $600 but preferably trade the doors and my soft top for a hard top
Tempting.... any rust?

I gotta say, nothing looks better than half doors with the top down. Way better than full doors. Of course I live in Pittsburgh, so I don't know if half doors would make much sense since we have snow season and then rain season. :paraguas:
What is funny is that my half door TJ spent most of it's life just outside of Pittsburgh and I brought back to NY...don't care that 3-4 months that I can use it are worth it.

Reactions: gg1
I gotta say, nothing looks better than half doors with the top down. Way better than full doors. Of course I live in Pittsburgh, so I don't know if half doors would make much sense since we have snow season and then rain season. :paraguas:
I put my half doors on in early April and use them to late November with no problems. I have hard uppers and use them for about 3 weeks both early and late in the year. Otherwise I use soft uppers. I live about a half an hour north of Toronto and we get a fair bit of snow here. I wouldn't go through the winter with half doors but I've never been concerned in the late fall and early spring.

Reactions: gg1
Status
Not open for further replies.