SOLD White TJ half doors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I PM’d you with what i think would be a good way to make the transaction. I just require that you pay for shipping up front. I can’t front the money to anyone and pay for the shipping first. I will get the quote and have them print it out formally but I won’t pay out of my own pocket for the shipping under any circumstances. This goes for anyone interested. If you are interested just PM me your address with all the details or whoever prepays for shipping to their address will get the doors as I think that is the most fair since a lot of people message me that they want them but then are not responding. So i’m moving to first come first serve to be fair.
What color are the panels? They look grey, possibly black.

Im just north of Atlantic city in NJ 08092. Have you gotten any prices on shipping or is that pretty much out. If you are interested in shipping them PM or pvt conversation I guess is what they have here with me a price total shipped

Last edited:
Im just north of Atlantic city in NJ 08092. Have you gotten any prices on shipping or is that pretty much out. If you are interested in shipping them PM or pvt conversation I guess is what they have here with me a price total shipped

They’re solid, clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.