White TJ Hardtop

Status
Not open for further replies.

TProvines

Anyone have a White TJ Hardtop for sale? Mine got destroyed in a Police chase.

4E3D9523-CF35-4247-905C-6DE1D3180E98.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: DrDmoney
Did they partially lay it on the right side? It looks like something around the top of the door and roof o the hardtop. I know plenty of deep enough ditches around Nebraska where the roof could touch one side without much damage to the bottom part of the car.

They took a curve @70mph had it on 2 wheels. The top hit a car bounced it back on 4 wheels. Then drove through a Telephone pole!

7B5FF5AA-4DE5-41D3-988C-0917A7227F76.jpeg

8A06007D-56F9-42FB-B9D1-DC9C44F7E86F.jpeg

6DE9201A-25EE-4A19-9896-995C2024D48F.jpeg

Here in Albuquerque, car thieves get a hot meal, medical insurance, TV, food stamps, welfare and are then released into the public domain. I like the way Wichita handles much better, hot burnin lead in the head!

Reactions: TProvines
Bummer. At least someone got what they deserved in the end. Too bad they had to wreck 2 vehicles in between.

Will you be able to keep it? Hydrogen peroxide removes blood. 🤫

It's famous and you'll never have a better story to tell.

Will you be able to keep it? Hydrogen peroxide removes blood. 🤫

It's famous and you'll never have a better story to tell.
Famous....like O.J white Bronco!?! Ya I’m keeping it. Nothing mechanical wrong. Damn thing is a Tank. Id recommend Currie CurrentLync its worth it!

From the article: "Stanford was allegedly driving a stolen Jeep."

Seems like a pretty loose definition of the word "alleged." 😁

Either he was driving a stolen jeep, or the cops just shot him and gave his jeep to this @TProvines guy for no reason
😂

Reactions: InOmaha
Need to part with that winch too? ;)
From the article: "Stanford was allegedly driving a stolen Jeep."

Seems like a pretty loose definition of the word "alleged." 😁

Either he was driving a stolen jeep, or the cops just shot him and gave his jeep to this @TProvines guy for no reason
😂
So the crazy part is...My Brother spotted them driving it about 1/2 mile from my house. We followed them until the police got involved @ McDonalds. Then S#@& hit the fan!

• Haha
Reactions: Bofa-Deez
You could put a laminated copy of the news article in the center console and rename the Jeep … Felony.

Reactions: TProvines
They took a curve @70mph had it on 2 wheels. The top hit a car bounced it back on 4 wheels. Then drove through a Telephone pole!

View attachment 122637

View attachment 122638

View attachment 122639

At first I thought "how in the world did they manage to get motor oil _inside_ the door?? They must have rolled it something strange"

But now it makes sense. Gross.

Hydrogen peroxide removes blood.

I can confirm this works for both human and animal blood. No crimes committed here, just nosebleeds and my wife works for a vet. You just have to be careful getting it on fabric because it can bleach fabric.

Wow, that's a crazy story. That's an insurance buy back correct? I can't imagine it wasn't deemed a total loss after what happened inside.

What a story to tell.

I'm wondering the same.

But won't insurance brand the title as biohazard for something like this? Or is that only if someone dies in it? Crazy story. Too bad if your title gets branded from this though.

Bonnie and Clyde and Clyde. I’d send the involved officers to the range for a week to improve their skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.