White TJ Stolen Last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that he has found his Jeep, time to pack up and move out of California.
I hear Florida is nice this time of year.😎
Miami.jpg

Last edited:
Now that he has found his Jeep, time to pack up and move out of California.
He and his Wife know that they are welcomed up here in MT. They are really close to retiring from their jobs.
I don't bug him too much about it but, his older Sister (my Wife) takes up the slack. What are Sisters for... right.

^^^ We have some of those up here too but, they're dressed up as snow bunnies now... damn.

Call me at 760-6********** I seen it around Sierra Way and 44th and sepulveda driving around and I'll give you more information on it when you call me and I'll give you the dude's name who has it and by the way my name is James
Update with some good news.
This morning my BIL got a call from the SBPD saying that it was recovered and in a local tow co. impound lot.
He doesn't know the condition of it yet other than it's muddy.

Edit, My BIL read your post and will pass this info on to the PD.

Thanks James.

Steve
So let me get things straight James a new member to the forum as of last night made this profile to let a little off know who has it and The next morning PD already has it ?? This is weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
So let me get things straight James a new member to the forum as of last night made this profile to let a little off know who has it and The next morning PD already has it ?? This is weird.
James is in custody today. I guess he'll get a $50 fine and be released, IF he promises to be a good boy and not do it again.:mad:

All thieves are not in California.
I had a YJ stolen from a campground in Mississippi. In conversation with the LEOs that responded my wife mentioned that she thought she heard someone try the door to the motorhome in the middle of the night.
The jeep was recovered 3 weeks later and the people in possession of it were caught. Turns out they were wanted for murder in Ohio. Glad I had locked the door before I went to bed.

California is pretty bad in terms of thievery. My wife and I recently went to CA to visit our daughter in Berkeley. When we arrived, she warned us to remove basically everything visible in the car. Thieves break a window if anything of the slightest value is visible. I usually do this anyway but in at least some places in CA it is imperative!

We also went to the very popular parking area near the Golden Gate bridge and there were signs warning about rampant "smash and grab" occurrences there. And to prove the point, at least a third of the parking spaces had a fairly fresh pile of broken glass next to them! Not kidding!

California is pretty bad in terms of thievery. My wife and I recently went to CA to visit our daughter in Berkeley. When we arrived, she warned us to remove basically everything visible in the car. Thieves break a window if anything of the slightest value is visible. I usually do this anyway but in at least some places in CA it is imperative!

We also went to the very popular parking area near the Golden Gate bridge and there were signs warning about rampant "smash and grab" occurrences there. And to prove the point, at least a third of the parking spaces had a fairly fresh pile of broken glass next to them! Not kidding!
Modesto is in that club too.

And I won’t park anywhere in San Francisco that isn’t indoors and under surveillance. Had my truck broken into too many times.

a few well placed snipers could put a end to this in short order ! but hey IT'S CALIFORNIA !

I had a YJ stolen from a campground in Mississippi. In conversation with the LEOs that responded my wife mentioned that she thought she heard someone try the door to the motorhome in the middle of the night.
The jeep was recovered 3 weeks later and the people in possession of it were caught. Turns out they were wanted for murder in Ohio. Glad I had locked the door before I went to bed.
That’s very true, bad people doing bad things are everywhere.

It’s the get-out-of-jail-free card that California lets criminals have that rubs me the wrong way! Poor babies had such a “tough life growing up” , wouldn’t wanna stunt their emotional growth by putting them in a nasty place like jail for something as trivial as burglary or car theft!

this is all you need to put a end to this problem ! you take a flannel shirt and super glue it to the trigger. then you super glue 3 or 4 $100 bills to the shirt in the same spot. now set the trap and place it in the seat and lay the shirt out so it covers the trap. when the cops show up after they finish their doughnuts tell them someone stole your bear trap, flannel shirt and 3 $100 bills (he shouldn't be hard to find) probably wont be too far away ! best part is you can reuse it many times.....
1643127898365.png

Last edited:
Good thing you locked the door of the motorhome I'm sure that made a big difference. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: mrjp and Chris
Status
Not open for further replies.