White TJ Stolen Last Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like someone went and "Fixed" James' public account. That whole "Call me I know a guy" is SUPER sketchy.

I know some of you guys like to rip on CA, but I've lived in So Cal, Nor Cal and the SHIT Central Valley for over 48 years.

I had 1 car stolen in Sacramento (about 1998) and it was recovered in about 24 hours stripped for a front-end collision.

Other than that I have had ZERO criminal problems.

And it was 73 today with full sun...

Last edited:
Looks like someone went and "Fixed" James' public account. That whole "Call me I know a guy" is SUPER sketchy.

I know some of you guys like to rip on CA, but I've lived in So Cal, Nor Cal and the SHIT Central Valley for over 48 years.

I had 1 car stolen in Sacramento (about 1998) and it was recovered in about 24 hours stripped for a front-end collision.

Other than that I have had ZERO criminal problems.

And it was 73 today with full sun...
It was a beautiful day today. We have more of those days on the way. It is one reason to take it back. We have to start at the local level. Holds our pols accountable. It can be done but it will take effort and time.

Some of the so-called leaders aren't very smart. 🤫
AOC 2.jpg

AOC.jpeg

Last edited:
We're in Missoula. I've only been to Anaconda once. It's really nice and they have their own 1/8th mile drag strip.
And watched my neighbor run his '56 Chevy. Anaconda is about a hundred miles from The 'Zoo'.
I'm from CA. Missoula reminded me a lot of Santa Barbara. Well...at least it's not Billings. LOL Come down to WY where we aren't trying to be CA. 😁

To bring this back on topic.

The Jeep is back at his house and fortunately in good running condition.
He's now dealing with the clean up of a shit ton of mud inside and out.
Before it got ripped off, he also had the front D/S out and was working on u-joint replacement, so rear drive only.
Whoever stoled it removed the H/T and full doors. It was stuck in the mud when it was recovered by the tow co.

Politics aside, thanks for the well wishes about his Jeep.

Status
Not open for further replies.