Who can build the ugliest JK: a contest between Fab Four and Starwoord Motors

I dont think this jeep has enough lights up front

20180513_131454.jpg

I love that they've added dual steering stabilizers, as if that makes any sort of difference at all, other than maybe making it harder on the power steering pump :risas3:
It's disappointing because they ruined a perfectly good jk :(

Reactions: Chris
The JKU/JLU series are ruining Jeeps in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its not the Jeep. Its the people bolting on the mods.

Really makes me think...its crazy that a person or team of people drew up and built that fab four grill and not only was it a success, Id argue it was hugely successful.

If they presented it to me in prototype form Id ask if it was a joke.

Reactions: Starrs
hahah did you notice the rear window sticker...'Perfected not purchased !!'

Nearly sprayed my monitor with a fine mist of coffee when I saw that sticker! :risas3:

I visited a local shop that was parting out a TJ (I was looking for axles — still am, actually). The owner had this behemoth of a JK up on a lift that he was very proud of. His shop was adding all kinds of crap to it.

I asked him what kind of axles he had in it. He didn't know. I asked him what kind of lockers it had. "They're open diffs."

I never went back.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
The JKU/JLU series are ruining Jeeps in my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeep Wranglers are the new ricers. This is no doubt due to the fact that the JKU and JLU came into existence. Without those extra 2 doors, the Wrangler wouldn't have attracted the mass crowds that it has now. Then you wouldn't have the levels of ricer Wranglers we do now.

Reactions: Fouledplugs
I want to add some cameras pointing at my lights that light my light bars so that I can see my light bars while I drive.

You should get a few GoPros, then. You could light with your lights for your cam so you can see your cam while you cam your lights lighting your lights.

Reactions: jjvw
I want to know who in the hell started the stupid light bar fad. I see them on everything now from Subarus to lifted bro trucks.

I know the Chinese had something to do with it.

I want to know who in the hell started the stupid light bar fad. I see them on everything now from Subarus to lifted bro trucks.

I can understand using them for vehicles that are going to be in very remote locations, but I see them all over the damn place here in the Chicagoland area. We have so much light pollution here that you can walk outside in the middle of the night and easily see your way around.

I can understand using them for vehicles that are going to be in very remote locations, but I see them all over the damn place here in the Chicagoland area. We have so much light pollution here that you can walk outside in the middle of the night and easily see your way around.

But that's what I don't understand though. If you were to see my LED headlights in person combined with my LED fog lights, you'd be blown away by how much they light up even the most remote areas with no light at all.

So I guess my thought on it is that if you invest in a nice pair of LED headlights and fog lights, you won't even need the light bar at all.

That's what I did at least!