Who double ducked me?

Wasn't me bud, and I actually cleaned my windshield this morning myself!!!!!!

Might have been some cute woman, looking for a new man........ nah you wouldn't get that lucky :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Did you're brother ever find him a Jeep yet?????

I know it had to be either @John Cooper or @AndyG :unsure: . I was in Blairsville, Ga this morning and got double ducked ! I'm pretty sure if it would of been AndyG my windshield would of been cleaned , because it's dirty ! So it must of been John....šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Oh and without pictures we may not believe you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

1658092462640.gif

Iā€™ve got a few friends that are seriously pissy about the whole duck thing. I donā€™t mind when I get ducked. As Iā€™ve received probably ten of them the last few years. But this gives me some ideas. Iā€™m about to order a few and start ducking them every chance I get. Just to mess with them since it ruffles them so much.

Well I got a Jeep wave yesterday and trust me, in the UK that means something as I can go a whole day without seeing another Wrangler.

I know how you feel ....TJ's are rare-ish out here too...and when you do see one, you wave but a get a blank look staring back at you from the other Jeep owner haha..( it's the Jeep version of talking to yourself ) lol

Several months ago when my brother and I attended Jeep Week in Daytona Beach; both my TJ and my brothers JK were DUCKED several times along with receiving countless Jeep Waves.
Even though I see numerous Jeeps on a daily basis here in the Jacksonville area; receiving the Jeep Wave doesn't occur often.

Reactions: John Cooper
Maybe they get more points for waving at a TJ. Seems like people in newer Jeeps go out of their way to wave at the older Jeeps. Some do this weird hybrid motorcycle, down low out the door wave (while their foot is on some stupid fucking foot peg thingy). I have only received one duck and it had some freaking #tag label around its neck, wanting me to #like somebodies stupid social media thingy. That duck got regifted back on the fender of the #chessy ass Jeep that was parked close by, and donā€™t give a shit about your cause that is tied around the neck of a rubber duck. #gof&@kyourself

As my kids would say, ā€œThat was a strong reactionā€.

Last edited:
Saw this on a local facebook page:

Has anyone ever been assaulted for ducking someone's jeep? Asking because last night after being ducked I passed along the long to another jeep. The owner then proceeded to follow my wife, kids, and myself to the gas station. He blocked us in and started talking to my wife through the driver's window, I approached thinking he wanted me to move up to the next pump,however I had already paid for the fuel on the pump. I told him this and he asked if we were just on the road in which his jeep was parked. I said yes he then grabbed my by my neck, tore my shirt in multiple spots, broke my chain I wear daily around my neck, and proceeded to try to punch me. I held his arms as he said we were in his jeep, I calmed explained to him we were not and if he had paid attention he would have noticed the duck I left on his handle as a kind gesture..... he didn't care, kept threatening me and when my wife said she was the one to put it on his jeep he told her she could get it too. I didn't hit him as he was able to punch me and my children were present and already traumatized by the actions of this overgrown boy. I called the cops and am pressing assault charges.

Has anyone ever been assaulted for ducking someone's jeep? Asking because last night after being ducked I passed along the long to another jeep. The owner then proceeded to follow my wife, kids, and myself to the gas station. He blocked us in and started talking to my wife through the driver's window, I approached thinking he wanted me to move up to the next pump,however I had already paid for the fuel on the pump. I told him this and he asked if we were just on the road in which his jeep was parked. I said yes he then grabbed my by my neck, tore my shirt in multiple spots, broke my chain I wear daily around my neck, and proceeded to try to punch me. I held his arms as he said we were in his jeep, I calmed explained to him we were not and if he had paid attention he would have noticed the duck I left on his handle as a kind gesture..... he didn't care, kept threatening me and when my wife said she was the one to put it on his jeep he told her she could get it too. I didn't hit him as he was able to punch me and my children were present and already traumatized by the actions of this overgrown boy. I called the cops and am pressing assault charges.

You weren't in ALA. were you ? I know @AndyG get irate like that over the duck thing ! some people are just too high strung, the duck thing is just harmless fun !

• Haha

Good lord!

Someone needs to tell that guy what a preacher I know told a lady-

ā€œPlease donā€™t trust God, take your medication.ā€

Sorry you had to experience that.

• Haha