Who double ducked me?

Saw this on a local facebook page:

Has anyone ever been assaulted for ducking someone's jeep? Asking because last night after being ducked I passed along the long to another jeep. The owner then proceeded to follow my wife, kids, and myself to the gas station. He blocked us in and started talking to my wife through the driver's window, I approached thinking he wanted me to move up to the next pump,however I had already paid for the fuel on the pump. I told him this and he asked if we were just on the road in which his jeep was parked. I said yes he then grabbed my by my neck, tore my shirt in multiple spots, broke my chain I wear daily around my neck, and proceeded to try to punch me. I held his arms as he said we were in his jeep, I calmed explained to him we were not and if he had paid attention he would have noticed the duck I left on his handle as a kind gesture..... he didn't care, kept threatening me and when my wife said she was the one to put it on his jeep he told her she could get it too. I didn't hit him as he was able to punch me and my children were present and already traumatized by the actions of this overgrown boy. I called the cops and am pressing assault charges.

That guy should have taken his meds, like I do. :unsure:
1659638540172.png

1659638412156.png

Last edited:
My wife has been ducked several times with her bone stock JLURD (ok, it does have new tires..., not quite bone stock). My LJ is duck free yet - Groot apparently keeps the ducks away. That and I think Soccer moms don't duck old jeeps much.

Reactions: John Cooper
I’ve got a few friends that are seriously pissy about the whole duck thing. I don’t mind when I get ducked. As I’ve received probably ten of them the last few years. But this gives me some ideas. I’m about to order a few and start ducking them every chance I get. Just to mess with them since it ruffles them so much.

Some people get pissed when people touch their vehicles in general. A friend of mine had someone place a duck in his XJ that was parked in his driveway when he was not home. The windows were up. That meant someone came onto his property and opened the door of his vehicle. So yeah, some people take it too far on both sides.

Reactions: Jamison C
I’ve got a few friends that are seriously pissy about the whole duck thing. I don’t mind when I get ducked. As I’ve received probably ten of them the last few years. But this gives me some ideas. I’m about to order a few and start ducking them every chance I get. Just to mess with them since it ruffles them so much.

Some folks get serious TRIGGERED over the duck stuff. I do think the JKs running around with nothing but ducks across their entire dash is a bit off, but to each their own. My first duck a few years ago was unique enough that I kept it. All the others I just pass along or throw in the rear floorboard.

Reactions: John Cooper
Some folks get serious TRIGGERED over the duck stuff. I do think the JKs running around with nothing but ducks across their entire dash is a bit off, but to each their own. My first duck a few years ago was unique enough that I kept it. All the others I just pass along or throw in the rear floorboard.

I don't care but if you cause damage I will.

Has anyone ever been assaulted for ducking someone's jeep? Asking because last night after being ducked I passed along the long to another jeep. The owner then proceeded to follow my wife, kids, and myself to the gas station. He blocked us in and started talking to my wife through the driver's window, I approached thinking he wanted me to move up to the next pump,however I had already paid for the fuel on the pump. I told him this and he asked if we were just on the road in which his jeep was parked. I said yes he then grabbed my by my neck, tore my shirt in multiple spots, broke my chain I wear daily around my neck, and proceeded to try to punch me. I held his arms as he said we were in his jeep, I calmed explained to him we were not and if he had paid attention he would have noticed the duck I left on his handle as a kind gesture..... he didn't care, kept threatening me and when my wife said she was the one to put it on his jeep he told her she could get it too. I didn't hit him as he was able to punch me and my children were present and already traumatized by the actions of this overgrown boy. I called the cops and am pressing assault charges.

dude would eat a 9mm.

people like that are the reason i always pack some heat. i’m getting to old for stupid people.

On the way home from work yesterday, I got behind an 18 wheeler in the slow lane. When I had an opportunity to pass him, I checked my side mirror and saw a van 8-10 car lengths back, put on my turn signal dropped a gear and pulled out in the hammer lane. The van was still 5 car lengths back.
I looked in the rear view and dumb butt was riding my bumper and kept telling me I was number 1. I pulled my pistol and laid it on the seat beside me not knowing what he would do when he passed me.
Peckerwood passed me blowing his horn and cussing me, I just waved and smiled.

People are plumb crazy stupid nowadays!!!!!!!

On the way home from work yesterday, I got behind an 18 wheeler in the slow lane. When I had an opportunity to pass him, I checked my side mirror and saw a van 8-10 car lengths back, put on my turn signal dropped a gear and pulled out in the hammer lane. The van was still 5 car lengths back.
I looked in the rear view and dumb butt was riding my bumper and kept telling me I was number 1. I pulled my pistol and laid it on the seat beside me not knowing what he would do when he passed me.
Peckerwood passed me blowing his horn and cussing me, I just waved and smiled.

People are plumb crazy stupid nowadays!!!!!!!

i work security at a local small town hospital and you wouldn’t believe the people who don’t know how to act in public nowadays. the world has gone mad!

Here’s a thought, don’t mess with other peoples’ vehicles. Problem solved (I understand you’re just relaying a story from another source).

Especially if you’re reaching in the Jeep with the doors and top off. That’s not an invitation to meddle. That’s private property.

Reactions: AndyG
Here’s a thought, don’t mess with other peoples’ vehicles. Problem solved (I understand you’re just relaying a story from another source).

Especially if you’re reaching in the Jeep with the doors and top off. That’s not an invitation to meddle. That’s private property.

Im afraid to turn someones lights off.

1/2 of folks in Alabama are afraid you’ll steal their dope.