Who else can't stop pacing on the phone?

Chris

Administrator
Staff Member
Ride of the Month Winner
My Dad did it and it drove my mom nuts! I do it and it drives my wife nuts too.

Whenever I get on a phone call I can't sit in one place, I just absolutely can't. I pace around the house (and even outside too), and my wife tells me how annoying she finds it!

Am I the only one?

Lol. Before I even answer an incoming call on my phone, I'm already up and out of my seat, and headed to a vacant room where I'll constantly pace back and forth and walk in slow circles until the call is over and I can go back to civilization.

I've been that way ever since I first ever talked on the phone as a little kid. I don't see it changing anytime soon.

Reactions: Frank and Chris
Glad I'm not the only one. I have tried sitting still in my chair, but I can't last more than a few minutes. There's such an impulse to pace!

Reactions: Frank and Brantley
The only way I can sit in my seat while talking is during video calls. If it's just a call on my cell then I'm wearing a path in the carpet.

X2. The video conference calls make me sit still, that's the only thing that works.

I couldn't back when I was dating my wife 40 some years ago. We had a short cord on our phone that hung on the kitchen wall and I had to stick my head in the cupboard when I whispered sweet nothings in my girls ear.

Reactions: Chris and Brantley
Nope , you're not the only one Chris.

I could complete the Boston Marathon with one phone call and actually get dizzy from spinning around in circles if i don't have a large object to walk around, car or house.
Drives my wife nuts.

Thank God for texting. Lol

Reactions: derekmac and Chris