Who else makes a 1.25 aluminum puck body lift other than Savvy?

Rick2004LJ

TJ Enthusiast
Sorry for another BL thread but my search skills suck and I am in a bind - feel free to direct me to existing threads.

Savvy Customer Service is an oxymoron - need a body lift ASAP and Savvy has left me hung out to dry. Does anyone else carry Savvy stuff that might have stock? What is the next best alternative? Who else uses solid aluminum pucks? And BTW actually has stock and will ship as promised?

Thanks
28C45E70-5F64-42B7-8A0B-004DB1E69D6F.jpeg
8EB1B96C-25B6-4783-902C-F1863DA1127A.jpeg

Not sure where in Texas you are located, but all larger cities have a metal supplier. They can cut round stock for you to any size. You can then drill the holes yourself or go to a local machine shop.

Reactions: Plumber1 and astjp2
Is there some kind of magic involved in 1 1/4" over 1" body lift?? Possibly room for the exhaust system without having to surgically alter it??

Reactions: Jerry Bransford
Is there some kind of magic involved in 1 1/4" over 1" body lift?? Possibly room for the exhaust system without having to surgically alter it??

If you’re doing a full tummy tuck, the 1/4” matters from what I can tell. If you’re using the stock skid or one that doesn’t lift everything as much as a full tuck, 1” would probably work fine.

That 1/4” also applies to tire clearance when they are fully stuffed in the fenders.

Last edited:
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.