Who Has A Lift With Stock Steel Wheels?

Still waiting to get it back. Having the lift, lockers, & gears installed. I’ll post some as soon as we get it back & tires put on. The plan was to go with bfg k02’s, or Goodyear’s. I like the look of Yokohama’s, do they wear/ ride good?

Still waiting to get it back. Having the lift, lockers, & gears installed. I’ll post some as soon as we get it back & tires put on. The plan was to go with bfg k02’s, or Goodyear’s. I like the look of Yokohama’s, do they wear/ ride good?

I don't really know yet, they were just installed Friday. They're quiet for an MT, but I had a hectic weekend and haven't had a chance to get out in them for any substantial miles.

I really like the look of stock steel wheels that were standard on Sport models. I would love to see your Jeep if you are still running these understated but very "Jeep" like wheels with bigger meats under a lift.

What is the biggest size tire that can be run on these?
Very old pic but my first set of tires had those wheels. I bought them from a buddy who had a ZJ. I painted them black and put a yellow ring on the center cap as an accent. I loved the black of the center cap with the silver Jeep lettering. Tires were 33x12.5 MTRs and I believe at that time I had on just a 2" BB + 1.25" BL and Spidertrax spacers. If I recall I had to add some washers to the steering stops as well.
1923609_553192390851_3627_n.jpg