Who in here likes to hunt?

I have been hunting all of my life. If it is tasty I will go after it. I mostly handgun hunt these days, but will still pick up a bow now and then...

DSCF1072.JPG
Little Boar.jpg

20140820_171029_1.jpg

Last edited:
My wife and I bought points for antelope last year for Wyoming and are going to do that again this and then put in for an area to hunt next year.
Whitetail is on mine and her's list to hunt. We've got alot of Blacktail on the ranch here, but would like to get a whitetail. I got a nice 5x5 28" wide Muley in Idaho, and my wife got a nice Muley in Montana.
I was in the same line of work as you, but retired.... now I can go hunting more.:)

Reactions: Scott B. and Bogman
My wife and I bought points for antelope last year for Wyoming and are going to do that again this and then put in for an area to hunt next year.
Whitetail is on mine and her's list to hunt. We've got alot of Blacktail on the ranch here, but would like to get a whitetail. I got a nice 5x5 28" wide Muley in Idaho, and my wife got a nice Muley in Montana.
I was in the same line of work as you, but retired.... now I can go hunting more.:)

Congrats on retirement and thank you for putting other first all those years. I have 10 years to go...
Mule deer, Elk and Moose with a handgun are on my bucket list. I have lots of whitetail and wild boar under my belt, as well as 4 antelope (the 2 bucks pictured plus 2 does). I don't have the urge to hunt bear but I carry revolvers while in the woods to ensure we have "mutual respect" lol.

Lots of folks on this thread have taken some gorgeous animals. I am seriously impressed.

Reactions: Bogman
We have taken a lot of wild pigs and Blacktail here. Our Deer season is coming up...getting the hunting rig ready.
Good for you on the animals you have taken with your hand gun.
I have taken several with my bow (pig & Blacktail).
Thanks....it was a good job. Hang in there...10 more years...good for you.

Reactions: Bogman and Scott B.
Havent hunted as much as I used too due to work but I try to go goose hunting every year in Wyoming/Montana. Here are a few shots over the years.
GooseHunting.jpg

2012-12-15_16-31-40_687.jpg

PART_1317567730362.jpeg

LTRT4739[1].JPEG
MOML4081[1].JPG
QUFE6513[1].JPG

Reactions: B B and Head Lice