Who in here likes to hunt?

Really...must we have this type of thread...using a bow to kill any animal is just barbaric. I hope all of you return as exactly as what you terrify and mostly wound.
Come on Mods this is like religion and politics and has no place here!
Bollocks to the argument ‘I only kill what I eat’ How many wankers simply wound these things.
Don’t bother slagging me off I won’t read it , instead I’ll just think...you sad b......s
And no one asked your opinion.
besides my rights do not stop where your feelings start

Reactions: L J and Moon Eyes
Very nice! I had to refer back in this post to see your field photos... taxidermy day is always the best!

I got mine back from last season a while back too (furthest to the right shoulder mount)... My boys and I are already chomping at the bit for this coming year.. food plots are doing fair given our lack of rain this summer, permanent stands are hung, late summer scouting and trail cams underway... just waiting on the Sept 18th youth deer opener for my youngest. Good luck this season to everyone!

View attachment 274542
Very nice! I had to refer back in this post to see your field photos... taxidermy day is always the best!

I got mine back from last season a while back too (furthest to the right shoulder mount)... My boys and I are already chomping at the bit for this coming year.. food plots are doing fair given our lack of rain this summer, permanent stands are hung, late summer scouting and trail cams underway... just waiting on the Sept 18th youth deer opener for my youngest. Good luck this season to everyone!

View attachment 274542

View attachment 276156

View attachment 274542

View attachment 276157

This is the biggest bull I've got yet. Getting hard as I get older. lol The smaller 6x6 was my first.

2nd bull.jpg

52.jpg

Bow season was good to me this year. Filled both the farm tag and the regular buck tag in the same day.

My oldest is still grinding out the rut and I am getting ready for ice fishing and predator hunting. I've been playing with my new thermal scope and scanner setup for the yotes... should keep me busy this winter :)

1636387537734.png

Bow season was good to me this year. Filled both the farm tag and the regular buck tag in the same day.

My oldest is still grinding out the rut and I am getting ready for ice fishing and predator hunting. I've been playing with my new thermal scope and scanner setup for the yotes... should keep me busy this winter :)

View attachment 289184
Congratulations on 2 great whitetails!

Reactions: MaximusLJR06
First time out in this area of Montana and we had an AMAZING time. I really love this state. Been here for 6 days and leaving tomorrow. First time getting a public land elk. Had all of 1 sec between seeing any pulling trigger, a very very brief window of pure good luck and blessing that worked out. It was a true mountain elk and took two packs out. My buddy also got a buck. So it was four pack outs in 5 days. My knees are hurting.

IMG_20211118_063700.jpg

PXL_20211119_210003500.jpg

First time out in this area of Montana and we had an AMAZING time. I really love this state. Been here for 6 days and leaving tomorrow. First time getting a public land elk. Had all of 1 sec between seeing any pulling trigger, a very very brief window of pure good luck and blessing that worked out. It was a true mountain elk and took two packs out. My buddy also got a buck. So it was four pack outs in 5 days. My knees are hurting.

View attachment 291618

View attachment 291619
Congratulations on your elk! A lot of great meat for your freezer.

Reactions: B00mb00m
That’s a nice PA whitetail!
Thanks! He should score between 130-140". For the county I hunt in, he should be the 3rd or 4th largest buck in the archery category for the PA record book. Gotta wait 60 days to get him officially scored.

Congratulations on your elk! A lot of great meat for your freezer.
Thanks, I split with my buddy so it's a like getting a second deer. I am beyond ecstatic to have elk in the freezer this year! The whole family loves loves loves elk meat.

Reactions: lowranger