Arizona Who is up for a lunch/dinner meetup?

Boinked

TJ Expert
I was talking with @ac_ And he had thought about trying to find a few Arizona people who wanted to meet up and try to make plans for runs when the tires stop melting from the heat.

He had mentioned Bartlett lake or maybe a pizza joint.

Just putting out a few feelers to se if anyone else wanted to do this.

I was talking with @ac_ And he had thought about trying to find a few Arizona people who wanted to meet up and try to make plans for runs when the tires stop melting from the heat.

He had mentioned Bartlett lake or maybe a pizza joint.

Just putting out a few feelers to se if anyone else wanted to do this.
Interested

Reactions: ac_
Lets get back to this?
Lets start up with a casual meet up somewhere. I am in the Mesa/Chandler area. Lets find a central spot to have dinner and hang out.
Let us know who is interested, and your general location, and we can start putting out places to meet.
Open to suggestions on where to meet?

Lets get back to this?
Lets start up with a casual meet up somewhere. I am in the Mesa/Chandler area. Lets find a central spot to have dinner and hang out.
Let us know who is interested, and your general location, and we can start putting out places to meet.
Open to suggestions on where to meet?
Located in Gilbert. Definitely interested.

Here is what I am thinking, give me your thoughts. We can definitely pick a more kid friendly place if necessary. I personally have never been here, but seems It may be central to all that have replied so far. Not sure if it is too far for @05 Blue Unlimited or not.

Spit balling it out there. Certainly not tied to it.

Cold Beer and Cheeseburgers.
ADDRESS
1980 W Germann Rd
Chandler, AZ 85286

https://www.coldbeers.com/about-us/

Reactions: Boinked
Here is what I am thinking, give me your thoughts. We can definitely pick a more kid friendly place if necessary. I personally have never been here, but seems It may be central to all that have replied so far. Not sure if it is too far for @05 Blue Unlimited or not.

ADDRESS
1980 W Germann Rd
Chandler, AZ 85286

Im good with that. It has beer..... and burgers...... and beer.....

Im open to most weekend... with the exception of the first weekend (damn military) and weekdays after 5pm.

ADDRESS
1980 W Germann Rd
Chandler, AZ 85286

Oh yeah Plenty of parking at the back and right next to Oreganos Pizza place yum ;) and across the street from the Pharmacy 😁