Arizona Who is up for a lunch/dinner meetup?

Just sitting at burgers an beer with some of the AZ crowd

20191019_133930.jpg

Reactions: ac_
Please add me to any meeting or run list when this virus is over! I am only a mile or two south cold beers and cheeseburgers! Jeff

👍 Keep an eye on the Arizona sub forum under the regional sub forum (where we are now). A number of us have done some runs since this initial meet and greet and they've typically been initiated here. Great group of folks and more are always welcome.

Reactions: ac_ and JLANEF
👍 Keep an eye on the Arizona sub forum under the regional sub forum (where we are now). A number of us have done some runs since this initial meet and greet and they've typically been initiated here. Great group of folks and more are always welcome.
Shoot I gotta get in on those! I haven’t looked at that thread

Reactions: ac_

thanks Dave. I ran Crapshoot and sycamore creek (ton of water in it), right at the end of Feb, but then my cousin went back to Iowa and the virus went crazy!

ill find the forum you mentioned.

Reactions: DaveC