Arizona Who is up for a lunch/dinner meetup?

Added to Calendar: 10-19-19

Ok ..... then let's make it official.

Saturday October 19th. 1PM

@ Cheeseburgers and Beer

1980 W Germann Rd, Chandler, AZ 85286

Anyone have any problems with this?

Reactions: ac_
Ok ..... then let's make it official.

Saturday October 19th. 1PM

@ Cheeseburgers and Beer

1980 W Germann Rd, Chandler, AZ 85286

Anyone have any problems with this?
Yes....can somebody pick me up on their way through please ? ,Cheers lol

I'll be game soon, to join up. November. Getting my LJ pimped out. Its not a Rubicon. Guy I bought from Josh Reynolds (85%) totally lied about this jeep. Didnt have the gears or lockers...etc... etc... so its getting much needed work ($$$$) to make it safe to drive on 35s. (Bought it with 37s on it. Which are for sale. $350 for all 5. Good for trail and local runs. Not all the same years.) The spacers only had two lugs each holding, most lugs were broken... (I had angles watching my back.)
This guys wife is even a school teacher and has a little girl and sick baby. So why would I think he'd make up lies and stories. I found the original owner. So beware of buying from him.. I've seen on FB that he is flipping these Jeeps and UTVs. Runs a company about off road racing here in AZ. Asking folks on CL to help him do off road racing...volunteers to help him. So beware. I'm hoping that this TJ forum will have good people to enjoy and explore together... sorry about above. But, I don't have any new pictures yet without the wrong sticker on it..labeling it as a Rubicon, when its not..So i wanted to explain. Josh Reynolds said it was better then a Rubicon..it wasn't, not even close. I'll rename it "Wrangler" soon. It'll be my daily driver. Sorry for the long post.

20190802_114636.jpg