Who is willing to take a chance on this winch?

I'll explain to you what happens:

Scenario 1:

You place the order and they contact you Monday and tell you it was a typo and they are refunding your money.

Scenario 2:

You give them your credit card info, never get anything from them, but you end up with a bunch of fraudulent charges on your credit card :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, anyone who buys from a site like this that barely even works (and is based in China) is an idiot and asking for any trouble that comes their way :rolleyes:

All this is going to equate to is more of a hassle than it's worth. You'll end up having to file a chargeback and probably change your credit card info.

I'll explain to you what happens:

Scenario 1:

You place the order and they contact you Monday and tell you it was a typo and they are refunding your money.

Scenario 2:

You give them your credit card info, never get anything from them, but you end up with a bunch of fraudulent charges on your credit card :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, anyone who buys from a site like this that barely even works (and is based in China) is an idiot and asking for any trouble that comes their way :rolleyes:

All this is going to equate to is more of a hassle than it's worth. You'll end up having to file a chargeback and probably change your credit card info.

Was that your personal experience?:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: bedhed
While you're at it.
Screenshot_20200202-152124_Chrome.jpg

Spelled, not spelt! Spelt is a grain. 🤣

(cough cough) Excuse me your honor...May I draw your attention to below..... ;)

SPELT
This means that you should say "spelled" in US English and you can use both "spelt" and "spelled" in UK/Australian English. Spelled vs spelt: In American English, spelt primarily refers to the hardy wheat grown mostly in Europe, and the verb spell makes spelled in the past tense and as a past participle.

The defence rests.....😛 lol

That's the way we spell "defence" too. I believe our US friends use "defense". Glad to see you "humoured" them by using "honor" though and not "honour". ;)
Yep you are correct...and well spotted. I didn't want to anger them or they'll be coming at me with pitchforks haha

That is so weird. If you go to the home page, it appears the only product sold on that website is clothing for pregnant women.

Then you click on "Accessories" and they have all sorts of random crap.

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Pretty funny. After a google search just now, I was scrolling through the "shopping" tab. Slammed on brakes when I saw this price, then looked below the price to see who was selling them.

Screenshot_20200206-122213.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Chris and Hog
There is a used Warn M12000 made in late 90s or early 2000s an individual offered to me for $600. It looks decent in photos he sent and a new one is well over 1k. The sn is 757239. Can someone decode?