Who knows about 97 TJ HVAC control switches?

1OwnerTJ

I’m having trouble finding a AC/Heat control vacuum switch. Does anyone know if the actual switch is the same as heat only switch, just with different vacuum line hookups?

Last edited:
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
If you're looking for one with ac, I might have one in the garage. I'll look tomorrow &let you know

No idea if it's any good, but you pay shipping & it'syours
20210723_200603.jpg
20210723_200613.jpg
20210723_200633.jpg

Wow, that’s a generous offer. Thank you. Unfortunately I ordered one from an online seller before seeing your post. Since they’re not available new I’m getting a used one. I sure hope it works.

@SkylinesSuck and 1OwnerTJ
I'm looking for that 4 prong blower switch that only the early 97 TJ's have, if either of you wind up with 2, please shoot me a note, mine burned out and you cant buy that one new.

Reactions: SkylinesSuck
No idea if it's any good, but you pay shipping & it'syours
View attachment 267143View attachment 267144View attachment 267145
Hey jeepondecision, if there’s any chance you still have this, it’s exactly what I have been looking for during the last few weeks. I’d gladly pay shipping to get it to Florida and buy a couple cases of beers. Unfortunately I can’t pm you since I’m still new here but let me know.

If not and anyone knows where I could find one it would be much appreciated.

Hey jeepondecision, if there’s any chance you still have this, it’s exactly what I have been looking for during the last few weeks. I’d gladly pay shipping to get it to Florida and buy a couple cases of beers. Unfortunately I can’t pm you since I’m still new here but let me know.

Sold, sorry

Hi Loud, any luck finding fan blower switch?