Who makes the most aggressive tire?

No but the 35x10.50 size caught my eye.

Having these 17" beadlocks is making me look at t whole bunch of other options I hadn't considered for a long time. Before I bought them I was pretty much limited to only TSL for my old 16.5" rims. I'm really sort of overwhelmed with all the options I now have.

And I have 5 17" rims so I've got to decide if I am going to run a spare tire or not also.
The Baja Pro XS is still high on my list but these tires are interesting. And at half the price the M/T tires that makes them look that much better.

When I drove my Jeep all the time & it was my only rig I was running the Toyo M/T's but now that it's mostly a trailer queen I can look at more aggressive tires. But I still want them to work well in the PNW type terrain like you were searching for. Wet & slick rocks and tree roots are a given for us.

Reactions: Rick Flair
Super Swamper TSl SX, BFG Krawler, and Wrangler MTR/k is on my list of tires id love to try. MTRs are probably going to be my next tire when I jump to 35s

Having these 17" beadlocks is making me look at t whole bunch of other options I hadn't considered for a long time. Before I bought them I was pretty much limited to only TSL for my old 16.5" rims. I'm really sort of overwhelmed with all the options I now have.

And I have 5 17" rims so I've got to decide if I am going to run a spare tire or not also.
The Baja Pro XS is still high on my list but these tires are interesting. And at half the price the M/T tires that makes them look that much better.

When I drove my Jeep all the time & it was my only rig I was running the Toyo M/T's but now that it's mostly a trailer queen I can look at more aggressive tires. But I still want them to work well in the PNW type terrain like you were searching for. Wet & slick rocks and tree roots are a given for us.

Yeah 17” wheels open up a lot of options.

If you don’t plan to drive on the road much, go with stickies. They are expensive but god damn, they work like no other.

If I had another trailer rig, stickies would be my choice.

Reactions: Wildman and ejay
IDK about the interco SX2 in 17's, it only comes in an E class and they are not showing any bulge with only about 5# in um. if i can't get um to break in and flex enough to conform to a surface and grab, they'll be up for sale quick.

for 17's E's class dominates the market, it's tough to find C's. MTR and a skinny Nitto, then you gotta get into sticky's to find C's. D class offers several options like Coopers and MT's.

but right now to me it's looking like weight class is gonna play a part for me at least with these heavy carcass tires.

Reactions: Wildman
Yeah 17” wheels open up a lot of options.

If you don’t plan to drive on the road much, go with stickies. They are expensive but god damn, they work like no other.

If I had another trailer rig, stickies would be my choice.
Stickies would be NICE but DAMN they are expensive. I just don't know that they are worth it to me and I do want to be able to drive it on the street when I want. Before I buy new tires I need to get more done so I can check clearance once the body is back together and I have the suspension working.

IDK about the interco SX2 in 17's, it only comes in an E class and they are not showing any bulge with only about 5# in um. if i can't get um to break in and flex enough to conform to a surface and grab, they'll be up for sale quick.

for 17's E's class dominates the market, it's tough to find C's. MTR and a skinny Nitto, then you gotta get into sticky's to find C's. D class offers several options like Coopers and MT's.

but right now to me it's looking like weight class is gonna play a part for me at least with these heavy carcass tires.

Yes I've noticed that about the 17" rims. But at least there is more choices than I had with the 16.5" rims.

I dropped my SX tires down to 3PSI to get them to flex.

IMGP1917.jpg

IMGP1916.jpg

IMG_0747.jpg