Who makes these wheels?

CodaMan

California Escapee
Supporting Member
I think I'm going to get rid of my 16" wheels and load range E MTs for some 15" load range C ATs. I kinda like these wheels, does anyone know who makes them?

30073343_1681050355283119_5693806739878301363_o.jpg

@Chris, what about that? I've not run those personally, just seen a ton of Jeeps with them. I'd just have a hard time replacing the stock Moab wheels...
I love my Moab wheels to much to replace them. I run the Duratracs in the 16" size, load C range. Absolutely excellent tires. I won't even bother going to anything else because I'm so happy with them.

Reactions: CodaMan
I love my Moab wheels to much to replace them. I run the Duratracs in the 16" size, load C range. Absolutely excellent tires. I won't even bother going to anything else because I'm so happy with them.
I'd love to try a set of DT in the 265/75-16 size. Been eying those for a while. TJs just don't look right without off-road tires.

Reactions: KCsTJ and JMT
I'd love to try a set of DT in the 265/75-16 size. Been eying those for a while. TJs just don't look right without off-road tires.

The Duratracs perform so well on-road, you wouldn't even know they were an A/T tire. They're quiet too!

Really a great all around tire, with the exception being maybe extreme rock crawling. The sidewalls aren't build like an M/T, but I think that goes without saying.