Who pays $400 plus for a pocket knife?

I could not function without my iphone 8. I do agree that people who need the latest and greatest like to waste their money. I would not be on this forum much if I had to use my computer.

I'd never be on this forum - or the Internet - at ALL, if I had to use a crippled device like a smartphone. :D

The same people who buy smartphones. "A fool and his money are soon parted..." ;)

jamie-kennedy-malibus-most-wanted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Zorba
I could not function without my iphone 8.

Seriously??
I was late teens when cell phones became main stream, I could very easily go back to not having it in my life. They are a tool of convenience with caveats we voluntarily submit to

I still have a VOIP home phone (ooma telo), and thats the only number any place of business gets

Reactions: Blondie70 and Zorba
How does a knife thread turn into an anti cellphone luddite rant? Lol.

In my mid 20's i NEEDED to get a cell phone for work. There was no other way to make 20 calls a day on the road.

Reactions: Blondie70
Collecting is subjective. My buddy has a $100+K rock memorabilia collection in a dedicated room in his house. It gives him great pleasure and he has the money to do it. It’s nice to look at but does nothing for me. My knives are for daily use and you can’t beat a quality knife for durability.

Collecting is subjective. My buddy has a $100+K rock memorabilia collection in a dedicated room in his house. It gives him great pleasure and he has the money to do it. It’s nice to look at but does nothing for me. My knives are for daily use and you can’t beat a quality knife for durability.

High dollar collections seem ridiculous... until you start collecting.

I've carried a Swiss army knife for years. Bottle opener/screwdriver, corkscrew, knife, tweezers, toothpick, can opener, scissors,... they are $30-50 depending on the stuff you add to it.

I use the knife the most, the corkscrew second.

Everything else I own is utility/work specific and in the shop. Machette, razor blades, box cutter, etc.

I have paid $400 for a folding knife, but I wouldn't pay $400 for a pocketknife, that's just foolish..........