Who wants a FREE shovel?

Kiwi TJ

I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
I like the little midget shovels that you can find at any hardware store. Meant to be used as a shovel, and cheap, so you don't mind as much if someone "borrows" it from the back of your jeep.
They don't like to being called 'midget shovels' anymore...now they want to identify as vertically challenged shovels 😉(y)

DaveC

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Surprisingly, mine arrived today. Sounds like I'm one of the lucky ones since mine came with the fancy green bag (apparently I qualified for the VIP package).

The pretend survival knife and mini harpoon are a nice bonus; now I know I'm ready to glacier, locomotive and so much more epic S#%@! 💪

• Haha
Reactions: MountaineerTom

cliffish

TJ Expert
Supporting Member
Surprisingly, mine arrived today. Sounds like I'm one of the lucky ones since mine came with the fancy green bag (apparently I qualified for the VIP package).

The pretend survival knife and mini harpoon are a nice bonus; now I know I'm ready to glacier, locomotive and so much more epic S#%@! 💪
did it come DHL? Mine has not got here yet (east coast) I was joking with him about "stashing" some of their knives in the box...he said they have tried it and customs flags it every time.