Who wants a FREE shovel?

I like the little midget shovels that you can find at any hardware store. Meant to be used as a shovel, and cheap, so you don't mind as much if someone "borrows" it from the back of your jeep.
They don't like to being called 'midget shovels' anymore...now they want to identify as vertically challenged shovels 😉(y)

Did the other 4 people besides me, who were told they were getting the free locomotive shovel get them? I know I am on the east coast but it has not arrived.
I never got anything. Not too worried about it though.

Haven't gotten it. Messaged them asking for tracking information and never got a response. Not holding my breath...

He was very chatty the night he offered the 5 shovels but have not heard from him since. I asked last week about it coming with a backpack and did not hear back...not losing sleep over it myself.

I got my little green backpack a few days ago. Looks identical to the one pictured.

Surprisingly, mine arrived today. Sounds like I'm one of the lucky ones since mine came with the fancy green bag (apparently I qualified for the VIP package).

The pretend survival knife and mini harpoon are a nice bonus; now I know I'm ready to glacier, locomotive and so much more epic S#%@! 💪

• Haha
Reactions: MountaineerTom
Surprisingly, mine arrived today. Sounds like I'm one of the lucky ones since mine came with the fancy green bag (apparently I qualified for the VIP package).

The pretend survival knife and mini harpoon are a nice bonus; now I know I'm ready to glacier, locomotive and so much more epic S#%@! 💪
did it come DHL? Mine has not got here yet (east coast) I was joking with him about "stashing" some of their knives in the box...he said they have tried it and customs flags it every time.