Who will be voted "most likely to own a TJ again"?

If my SE ever was sold I think I'd look for a Rubicon TJ that is not too far molested to make it right. That's getting hard to do in these parts, most have been pretty well rode hard and put away wet, literally.

I sold my TJ a couple of weeks ago and plan on picking another one up in May/June. Still torn between an LJ, Forest Green Pearl Sahara, or a Rubicon.

Leaning mostly towards a Sahara. I’ve come to love the classy stock TJ look and a Sahara with the painted fender flares definitely boasts that. The only reason I really want an LJ is for a 5.7 Hemi swap with a 545RFE but that’s getting into some serious $$$. I certainly don’t do hard enough wheeling to justify owning a Rubicon, but if I came across a Patriot Blue one that hasn’t been heavily modified, it would be hard to say no.

Decisions decisions.

With all the TJ’s @glwood has owned, I think he’ll own another.

@tomtaylz, I think has his eyes in other directions, he will do well on his own trail.

If only @JamesAndTheSahara would return. It was fun to watch him build his rig at 1/2 of @Chris speed in a parking lot while raining!

@Rob5589, he may own another, but it will be 6-angry squirrels.

But @Starrs gets my vote for most likely to own another. He can’t keep his eyes off TJ’s. And he knows how to find the good ones.

Ha! Not likely, although with the beautiful weather we've been having I do miss it.

Reactions: JMT