Whoa there... This guy took the tan on green to the extreme!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like tan on green, but I don't like the fender flares and trim in tan. That looks a little off in my mind.

Reactions: StG58
I like tan on green, but I don't like the fender flares and trim in tan. That looks a little off in my mind.
Right?! I wonder what parts they stuffed under there for a lift and such. Still missing the marker lights and bumpers too. Other than paint, it's actually a pretty ho-hum Sahara. The wheels are JK Rubicon wheels, so there's spacers or new aftermarket axle shafts. Probably spacers because of the backspace and bolt pattern difference between TJ and JK. Lots of things to go Hmmm over so far.

Reactions: Starrs and Chris
The thing about E-bay auctions with a 'Reserve not met' is you never know what that amount is. Pretty low miles, and the tan paint could be fixed. Might be a nice TJ for the price, but no one knows what that price is.

This is funny:

Once we service the Jeep from top to bottom we proceed with the build. From there we recondition the Jeep just like we do our high end exotic cars. If we are doing a full restoration then we spend weeks on the paint and body and making it look like it did when it left the factory.

I don't think it left the factory looking like that.

Reactions: Chris and StG58
Davis is one of the best around with XJ and TJ upfits, and it’s a shame he didnt do all black Kevlar trim on that one. 16k miles very nice Sahara. Maybe the prospective buyer will tell him to paint that tan. Yuck

Reactions: JMT and StG58
The thing about E-bay auctions with a 'Reserve not met' is you never know what that amount is. Pretty low miles, and the tan paint could be fixed. Might be a nice TJ for the price, but no one knows what that price is.
All those TJs and xjs they put out on the Market go for 25-30k

Status
Not open for further replies.