Who's got the highest miles on their TJ?

Rooscooter

TJ Expert
Most of my Jeep buddies think:
The lower the mileage the more offload abused.
The higher the mileage the more highways been used.

Well... mine was bone stock except for the wheels. Only the drivers seat was ever used and the underneath is original paint with barely a scratch and zero rust anywhere. It was a one owner rig that barely say dirt much less true wheeling. It took me a long time to find one in this shape. The only sign of wear was the crack in the door panel that's common. I think I was the first person to take the hard top off.... and it was a dual top factory version.

Reactions: TJ Starting and TJ2

btn

266k miles total. The only thing left of the drivetrain and sensors that’s still original is the engine long block. It still runs fine, but it is lower on power and fuel economy than it was in the past and it has a very mild cold knock.

Reactions: JC123

Mike_H

Going my own way
Supporting Member
146,000 for me. Mine is gonna rot out before anything goes on the drivetrain... Except for the clutch (preventative) and the transmission input shaft (bad). Oh, and I think my synchros are starting to go... Maybe it'll get an AX-15 before it totally rots out.

OP
S

Spicypickle666

Mines gotten a taste of daily driving and long commutes since I made this post. Im up to 140k now. It was at 109k last May. But its taking it just fine, had to do a clutch and a water pump and many oil changes. Hopefully I can move to a closer jobsite so I dont hit 200k by the end of the year. She looks a little bit different now.

20200425_160753.jpg