Why a Khaki Jeep is awesome...and named Falcor

KhakiKraken

I bought a 2005 Wrangler TJ Sport. Khaki Metallic. License plate is "Falcor 1". My old truck was tan, but i said we needed to name a dog Falkor, after the Flying Luck dragon in "The Never Ending Story". She said it was a stupid name so I changed the plate on the truck and when trading the truck swapped it onto the Jeep. So in the end Falkor won (Falcor 1).
Bought the rig in 2014. First pic was after the first mod. Got rid of the out of round CRAPTASTIC Summit tires and replaced them with General Grabber AT2, 31's.
Second pic was taking a chrome grill guard and painting it Black. Then my wife got a mortar case to use as storage!
Then a 4" Skyjacker lift and JKS adjustable Front track bar.

20140704_090827.jpg

20150531_121252.jpg

20150626_183931.jpg

20150927_172440.jpg

Next came a set of 15X8 Black Rock wheels.

and finally the obligatory Rausch Creek details and one custom one. After LEMMY died my wife designed a MOTORHEAD/LEMMY Tribute decal for me.

20160227_204252.jpg

20160516_191613.jpg

Reactions: Ron505
I actually really like the khaki color!

The Never Ending Story... That's a classic!

Remember this?

Sounds like you have joined the ranks of the never ending wallet openers! Welcome aboard.

Reactions: JP13
Yeah I joined that long before I had a Jeep. But now with a Jeep I at least can plan ahead for it and save up. I have a checklist of mods slowly but surely I will get it done.

Reactions: dads318is and Chris
Naa, modified a 2wd GMC Sierra...and I own a house. So if it wasn't a lil work on the truck it was alotta work on the house. You know what they say, Work 5 days, Spend 2 days.

Reactions: Chris
Naa, modified a 2wd GMC Sierra...and I own a house. So if it wasn't a lil work on the truck it was alotta work on the house. You know what they say, Work 5 days, Spend 2 days.

I can relate. Ever since we bought a house I've been finding funds aren't as available for the Jeep because they're being spent on the house.

Just found out I am getting a free set of KC Lights and brackets for the lower windshield corners...will post pics of install and finished product once I get them.

May have to clean up a small amount of corrosion on the brackets and get some switches and the local autozone but beyond that...not complaining.

I can relate. Ever since we bought a house I've been finding funds aren't as available for the Jeep because they're being spent on the house.

x2, hence the reason both my jeeps are broken and can't be driven. Damn the house! :(

Reactions: Chris