Why is the Craigslist app so stupid?

Dude. That app is the sh*t! Thank you again. Searching from my county to the entire nation. Thanks.
So I downloaded this app to try it out. How are you getting it to search more than just your location and the surrounding areas?

So I downloaded this app to try it out. How are you getting it to search more than just your location and the surrounding areas?
Tap on your location at the top of the screen. Then select add at the bottom. It will open up with every state listed. You can select every city area within that state thats covered by CL.

It would be easier if u could select a state or nationwide with one click. But you can do the same thing by selecting cities. Will take a while.

Also you cant seem to select the same saved search in different cities. But you can select by distance in filters.

CL is antiquated and the founders sold it to Ebay so maybe Ebay doesn't care to dump any $$ to properly update and provide oversight the software and app.

Tap on your location at the top of the screen. Then select add at the bottom. It will open up with every state listed. You can select every city area within that state thats covered by CL.

It would be easier if u could select a state or nationwide with one click. But you can do the same thing by selecting cities. Will take a while.

Also you cant seem to select the same saved search in different cities. But you can select by distance in filters.
Oh, gotcha. I had multiple cities added, but even with the distance filter set to 2000 miles it was only pulling up local stuff. Turning it off seemed to do the trick

CL is antiquated and the founders sold it to Ebay so maybe Ebay doesn't care to dump any $$ to properly update and provide oversight the software and app.
I didnt know that. Thats sad. That dude that started it seemed destined to stick it out.

I dont know if this cplus app is owned by CL or not. One big thing is i see no options for notifications.