Widest tire I can run on stock canyon wheels?

WallyWest

TJ Addict
Pic of wheels below, I think they are the canyon style anyway. From what I can find online looks to be 15x8 wheel with 5.5 inch backspacing. If anyone knows different that would be useful info.

Trying to decide if I want to replace wheels and tires, to run 33x12.5 (which I assume my wheels can't handle without rubbing). Or keep the wheels I've got and live with whatever width they will work with.

So yeah, shooting for either 32" or 33" tires.

Jeep-Wrangler-Wheel-Hyper-Black_main-1.jpg

I don't know the answer, but 31" tires rubbed on my Jeep with Ravine wheels. The backspacing 5.5". A wheel with less backspacing makes a big difference.

I’m running 31x10.5 with what looks like a 1 inch spacer (PO installed) and no rubbing under normal driving (some under full flex) on what I believe are stock canyons (see profile pic)

The ones you have pictured are called ravine wheels I believe but I have canyon wheels which also have 5.5 inches of backspacing. I have ran 31x10.50 as well as 33x12.50. There was no rubbing on the 31's but there is on 33's at full turn.

You can get 33x10.50 tires which I plan on going with next time I get new tires. Hopefully they won't rub!