Wife slams my full doors

Soft top door is brilliant. Just passive aggressive enough for her tiny little girl brain to understand. (This is said with sarcasm). But every 6.5 year trade in is a good idea too. At that point she has already heard all of your amazing stories and you've had to sit thru all of her boring and annoying tails. Any longer and those cute quirks of hers become infuriating. And you end up wearing matching clothes and holding onto her pocketbook while she tries on those 30 or so new outfits she just loves. (Could have been a new winch for you.) Yea, marriage is good, but divorce is amazing!

who gets a phone book anymore? I thought they stopped printing them about 10 years ago? Besides if you use a frying pan and turn it sideways, it works just alike a hatchet...
Phone book don't leave bruises. And after words, just mention the phone book, complete attitude change.

Tell her she doesn't make the sandwich like your mom does, maybe she could call her for instructions?
I mentioned that once, about not enough meat in my sandwich. I now make my own. She hasn't made it since and I don't ask. It's been about 30 years. I didn't think it was worth bring the phone book out over.

Wifey here doesn't slam the door, but throws it open instead. Broke my new door strap on the first try.
Looking forward to the day she throws the door in to another car.

It can damage them, one notable area that is prone to damage is where the window frame is welded to the top of the main door. At the surface where you rest your arm when the window is open. The window frame flexes where it's welded and it can and does crack the weld over time. That happened to my full doors
Were you able to repair them? And how?

One of mine has the crack. When I run full doors with no top, I put on the top portion of the door surrounds. I think it helps to stop the momentum of the glass and upper frame.