Wife slams my full doors

This fix is so easy. Stay single. No door slamming, no asking for permission for the next mod, or next gun, or next piece of audio equipment.

I had a ton of fun with hot girls when I was younger, but never married. I've never regretted that decision. I come and go as I please and spend money the same way.

Reactions: 02SteelBlue
This fix is so easy. Stay single. No door slamming, no asking for permission for the next mod, or next gun, or next piece of audio equipment.

I had a ton of fun with hot girls when I was younger, but never married. I've never regretted that decision. I come and go as I please and spend money the same way.
Not so simple if you're not already single.

I'd get rid of the TJ before the wife.

What goes around comes around.

The only problem with that solution is that "stay single" and "no door slamming, no asking for permission, etc, etc" are not mutually exclusive when you choose wisely in regards to your relationships.

Reactions: TJRick
Tell your wife in a nice way by slamming your doors over time it can damage the door locking mechanism, door assembly, possible glass, etc.
Yeah that'll work, that's about like your wife asking you if "these" pants make her ass look big and you respond with no, your ass makes those pants look big!
Truthful logic, but it ain't gonna cut it. lol

Try slamming the fridge door. After she has to clean up the mayonnaise off the milk container a few times she might figure it out. Or explain to her how the recent invention of hinges have changed how a door works. Or wack her nose with a rolled up newspaper. Or ..... just explain how the Jeep is worth more to you than she is. Problem solved. Any of these should save your doors, but may mean seeing the kids on every other weekend. Like said earlier ... pick your battles.

• Haha
Reactions: B252 and billiebob
My wife did it again today in the Jeep ...and I opened it and gently closed it.

She asked why.

To show you it closes easy .

She didn’t like it.
So just go buy a set of soft top doors and only put one on her side, problem solved...and if she complains, just remind her that they do have rental girlfriends...

In 40 years she will have you so tuned in you will not even notice those irritating petty habits.

I'm sure glad men have no irritating habits.

41013805_1584555451648908_3035003347972128768_n.jpg

This thread really has my debating on whether I actually want to get married 🤔