Wife's 2-door XJ stolen

Squatch

Master Thread Derailer
Supporting Member
I fuckin' hate thieves.

Went out to my car to head to work, and noticed a gap between my Dodge truck and my son's Blazer. Yeah, that gap was where my wife's little white 2-door Cherokee was parked. It was there last night when I got home (12:15am), and I was awake until 4:00am. Never heard or saw anything. The neighbors said they heard a noise at around 10:00am that they thought was one of our cars, but when they looked, they didn't see anything.

I filed a police report, and I've spoken with the neighbor on the corner who has cameras up on his house. He's going to check his footage. Also, @Vasq is helping me out by posting pics and the plate number on one of those neighborhood watch sites.

The reporting officer just left. Though I'm rattled by all this (and pissed off beyond belief), I didn't miss the opportunity to discuss with him that I believe that most of this country doesn't buy into this anti-cop bullshit, and that the support is out there. He seemed to genuinely appreciate the sentiment.

Here's a pic of the old girl. I hope to get her back...

1596668149529.png

So sorry to hear this, have been through it also and it just SUCKS!! Good luck on the recovery, my truck was the King Ranch special with the diesel and 4x4, am sure it went to Mexico....oh well

• Sad
Reactions: Squatch
Oh I fucking hate a thief, sorry to hear. Had my new truck broken into recently. My grandmothers meds were stuffed down under the arm rest deep in the center console. Only thing they took, pricks. I look after her, so I keep her meds with me so I can fill her daily dosage box. Shame too, she doesn't take anything that has street value. Maybe the thief had high blood pressure, or bladder issues?

Hope they find it and get it back to you undamaged. Feed the thief to a pile of fire ants.

Damn, and it had to be a 2-door too?

I guess the Everett area is getting pretty bad, huh? Thieves piss me off.

Hopefully she has full coverage at the very least?

Reactions: Squatch
I fuckin' hate thieves.

Went out to my car to head to work, and noticed a gap between my Dodge truck and my son's Blazer. Yeah, that gap was where my wife's little white 2-door Cherokee was parked. It was there last night when I got home (12:15am), and I was awake until 4:00am. Never heard or saw anything. The neighbors said they heard a noise at around 10:00am that they thought was one of our cars, but when they looked, they didn't see anything.

I filed a police report, and I've spoken with the neighbor on the corner who has cameras up on his house. He's going to check his footage. Also, @Vasq is helping me out by posting pics and the plate number on one of those neighborhood watch sites.

The reporting officer just left. Though I'm rattled by all this (and pissed off beyond belief), I didn't miss the opportunity to discuss with him that I believe that most of this country doesn't buy into this anti-cop bullshit, and that the support is out there. He seemed to genuinely appreciate the sentiment.

Here's a pic of the old girl. I hope to get her back...

View attachment 181725
I know I'm quite a bit south of you, but I'll post this on my neighbor website, you just never know.
It's too bad we're not more like some other countries, just chop their fucking hands off, there problem solved.

Thanks for the well-wishes, guys. I figured if anyone would understand what I'm feeling right now, it'd be this group. Yeah, it's just a material object, but it has seen us through a lot of stuff in the past eight years, or so.

Damn, and it had to be a 2-door too?

I guess the Everett area is getting pretty bad, huh? Thieves piss me off.

Hopefully she has full coverage at the very least?
I swear I've seen it a lot lately. Although most of them have been recovered unharmed, just rummaged through and joy ride. found in the same area just parked on random streets. Most recent one i remember was a rare chevy luv 4x4 diesel..

Thanks for the well-wishes, guys. I figured if anyone would understand what I'm feeling right now, it'd be this group. Yeah, it's just a material object, but it has seen us through a lot of stuff in the past eight years, or so.
What year was her ride?

Lots of police have plate scanners. They find more stolen cars than they did in the past. If its out on the street the odds are pretty good. Even if they switch the plate, a miss matched plate will flag it.