Wife's 2-door XJ stolen

Yeah, had to give up the liquid refreshments due to a diabetes diagnosis, and I don't participate in putting burning leaves near my face. So, coffee it is. ;)
Yeah coffee. For my Wife, I’ll open a fresh can, set up the maker and pour it for her but, I can’t stand the taste. And as far as burning leaves, I don’t do that, I burn the buds.

So, I revisited a thread started back in '17 by @CodaMan on installing a kill switch that utilizes a "combination" by manner of some rocker switches that are "hidden in plain sight". I love the idea, but will have to really do my homework, as electrical has never been my forte.

As @Vasq pointed out, another Cherokee was stolen this morning. It was last seen in the same area that ours was recovered from. Great. Someone obviously favors these. What I cannot figure out is how they got ours. First off, let me say that yes, the doors were definitely locked, and all keys are accounted for. Now, there's some evidence of a slim-jim being used on the driver's door. Both door locks are undamaged. My key still works in the ignition, as well. I don't recall if the steering was locked when I went to retrieve it. I need to look into whether they somehow broke that mechanism, or not. I'm just at a loss as to how they did this. I guess an honest man doesn't know these things...yet!

I dunno what it is with these ass holes in everett, but another older cherokee was just stolen last night about a mile from mine/@Squatch's house. Gotta be the same guys.

The fact that they have good taste in Jeeps wouldn't save them from a good beating if I found them trying to relive me of my XJ ... or anything for that matter. :mad:

So now you’re going to invest in an alarm or some garage space, right? 😉

I’m glad you got it back.

Very high on the list. Will be researching the fool out of my options, as I truly know nothing about 'em.
Useless in my opinion, wasted time and energy and I feel that way as a tech nerd. Take a look at Blaine's recent video of folks stealing his packages and explain what good it does watching a video of somebody stealing your stuff.

Useless in my opinion, wasted time and energy and I feel that way as a tech nerd. Take a look at Blaine's recent video of folks stealing his packages and explain what good it does watching a video of somebody stealing your stuff.
Had a lady take a bike from our house (we had set it out for free earlier that day) walked right up and took it, I have a great screenshot of it. So clear I knew it was her when she walked her dog by the other day.

Cameras are a piece of the system. Video of someone not being able to steal your vehicle would give a better chance of identifying the low life’s than none.