Washington Wild Bills Trail Montana

All 4 Wheelin'

Jeep dogs are people too
Lifetime Supporting Member
My wife and I are planning a trip to Wild Bills Trail in Montana 7/15-7/18 2022. We are doing a 3 night 2 day trip staying in Kalispell and making the 30 minute trip to the north trail head sat and sun. If interested pm me.

Reactions: TRE3TOP
My wife and I are planning a trip to Wild Bills Trail in Montana 7/15-7/18 2022. We are doing a 3 night 2 day trip staying in Kalispell and making the 30 minute trip to the north trail head sat and sun. If interested pm me.
Do you have a link to the trail? Appears to be several with "Wild Bill" in the name.

Never heard of it, would also like a link

Do you have a link to the trail? Appears to be several with "Wild Bill" in the name.
IMG_0356.jpg

Aha.. I maintained a microwave site on top of Blacktail back in the early 80s and drove some of those trails just for kicks and for an alternate route off the mountain and back to Missoula. Shot more than my share of blue grouse up there. Will be a great trail to hit for sure.
Now I have to figure out how to get my LJ up there this summer. Don't think I can double tow it behind my 5th wheel and flat tow is out of the question if I were to break something that would negate flat tow-ability. I go to the Big Hole and Georgetown Lake every year for a couple months.
If my wife stays home again this year I might just tow the LJ and camp in my tent.

Aha.. I maintained a microwave site on top of Blacktail back in the early 80s and drove some of those trails just for kicks and for an alternate route off the mountain and back to Missoula. Shot more than my share of blue grouse up there. Will be a great trail to hit for sure.
Now I have to figure out how to get my LJ up there this summer. Don't think I can double tow it behind my 5th wheel and flat tow is out of the question if I were to break something that would negate flat tow-ability. I go to the Big Hole and Georgetown Lake every year for a couple months.
If my wife stays home again this year I might just tow the LJ and camp in my tent.
I hope you can make it. I've never been there but it looks like a lot of fun. Tent camping is no longer an option due to a bad back. But hey, motel camping works too and only 30mi from the north trailhead.