Wildman's TJ is getting a face lift

A buddy stopped by yesterday who runs those beasts. 3000 miles on them so far. Measured the tread compared to his 0 miles spare - the tread was half gone. They are definitely stickies....
NashvilleTJ, is he running the "XS" or the Sticky "X"?

There doesn't seem much out there review wise on the net for those Mickey's. I am been looking at those Mickeys and Treps.

Reactions: Wildman

There doesn't seem much out there review wise on the net for those Mickey's. I am been looking at those Mickeys and Treps.
Isn’t mischief maker running them? Watch her channel.

Chubby chaser on BleepinJeep has a set also.

Isn’t mischief maker running them? Watch her channel.

Chubby chaser on BleepinJeep has a set also.
Yeah, I watched her channel...she is running the sticky X version....which is not DOT approved. My son likes riding in the jeep too much to be trail only and dont feel like risking the non-DOT thing at this stage of my life! ;) I am interested in the Baja Pro XS vs Bias Treps.

I will check out Chubby...thanks for that info.

Reactions: Apparition
Yeah, I watched her channel...she is running the sticky X version....which is not DOT approved. My son likes riding in the jeep too much to be trail only and dont feel like risking the non-DOT thing at this stage of my life! ;) I am interested in the Baja Pro XS vs Bias Treps.

I will check out Chubby...thanks for that info.
Yeah and she’s a heavy rig on 42’s

Pretty sure he is running the stickies. They are certainly wearing fast enough to be.
Yeah and she’s a heavy rig on 42’s
Those beasts are 43’s.

A buddy stopped by yesterday who runs those beasts. 3000 miles on them so far. Measured the tread compared to his 0 miles spare - the tread was half gone. They are definitely stickies....
Wow. Was that the Baja Pro XS or the Baja Pro X? I think one of those is not a sticky. @Wildman are you goin sticky?

Also wanted to stop by and say "get your shit together its wheeling season!"

• Haha
Wow. Was that the Baja Pro XS or the Baja Pro X? I think one of those is not a sticky. @Wildman are you goin sticky?
X = Sticky.
XS = Xtra Sticky.

;)

I don’t know which is which, but I’m pretty sure my buddy has the stickies. He has already bought new tires after just a few months. i think he went with the Traxxis Creapy Krawlers this time.

Reactions: B00mb00m
  • Haha
I think you should try the street version. Stickies are cheating

I have no desire to run stickies on anything. First since I ain't got that kind of money for them. Second since I do plan on driving on the streets a little I don't want to see my money fly off as I go down the road.

I have no desire to run stickies on anything. First since I ain't got that kind of money for them. Second since I do plan on driving on the streets a little I don't want to see my money fly off as I go down the road.
Not to mention when you have stickies, no matter how good of a driver you are everyone will attribute your success to the tires and be like "well, if i had stickies i coulda made it too"