Wildman's TJ is getting a face lift

Yes but every little bit helps.
And others were helpful with me spending my money so I'm just paying it forward.
i might have added an hr or so to the time frame here or there but take no responsibility in the spending of the $.

where you at with the AR. no way you can get a line behind the tower? see your waiting on new arms.

i might have added an hr or so to the time frame here or there but take no responsibility in the spending of the $.

where you at with the AR. no way you can get a line behind the tower? see your waiting on new arms.

The AR would fit behind the towers but even the bent arms wouldn't clear the towers. So I'm going in front of the axle mounted as far forward as possible. The shortest arms are 17" so I'll have to cut them back to about a 14-15" arm. Then I THINK I can fit them.

Reactions: DrDmoney
Yes but every little bit helps.
And others were helpful with me spending my money so I'm just paying it forward.
Happy to oblige, it's always fun helping people spend their money! It's probably a good thing I hadn't been following your build thread until now... Your bank account wouldn't like me at all!!!

Happy to oblige, it's always fun helping people spend their money! It's probably a good thing I hadn't been following your build thread until now... Your bank account wouldn't like me at all!!!

My bank 🏦 account doesn't like me already. I don't need anymore help.

Here’s the Dana 44 beastly Rock Crusher Cover

34BBD24F-8336-4EC1-8B00-0C620436756D.jpeg

085EF85E-CD1B-4F88-9294-149A0B8F42EC.jpeg

Someone got me one of these last Christmas and its actually really decent. Soldering tip heats up fast and hot and the torch works great for heat shrink and such.
Dremel 2000-01 VersaTip Precision Butane Torch Portable Micro Torch Mini Welder https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MJW08JK/?tag=wranglerorg-20
Great, more things I didn't know I needed when I woke up today
Hah, I say this every time someone helps out with a suggestion! o_O