Will 255/75R17 tires and JK wheels fit on my stock TJ?

Simon

I would like to change my actual 15" original wheel for JK's wheels.

I have the opportunity to buy the wheels cited in the title. (hankook P255/75R17).

Can it fit on my Jeep without rubbing?
I do some "soft" of road.

If you think it does not fit ? what mods do you think I need to do?

Wheel spacer? Lift kit ?

Thanks

Capture d’écran 2018-07-22 à 15.16.00.png

I put JK wheels on my TJ. First off, you'll need wheel spacers. These are the ones I am using per @Ranger_b0b's recommendations. They work great, they are CNC aluminum (not cast), and you can't beat the price:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IVKIZW0/?tag=wranglerorg-20

With hat setup, you'll be able to run those wheels and tires fun without any lift. however, it may rub a bit at full flex, which can be solved by adding the correct amount of bump stop (see here: How to set your bump stop on a Jeep Wrangler TJ).

You don't need a lift, but if you plan on doing any real off-roading, I'd suggest a 2" lift at least.

20171114_144723.jpg
It's a tight fit stock. I added a 3/4 inch spacer lift to the springs. It worked out well. Didn't quite have enough to disconnect the front sway bar and really flex it, but it worked good for dirt roads and two tracks. Honestly, it looked way better like that than it does now... after 3 inches of lift, I need bigger tires with greater offset wheels!

I put JK wheels on my TJ. First off, you'll need wheel spacers. These are the ones I am using per @Ranger_b0b's recommendations. They work great, they are CNC aluminum (not cast), and you can't beat the price:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IVKIZW0/?tag=wranglerorg-20

With hat setup, you'll be able to run those wheels and tires fun without any lift. however, it may rub a bit at full flex, which can be solved by adding the correct amount of bump stop (see here: How to set your bump stop on a Jeep Wrangler TJ).

You don't need a lift, but if you plan on doing any real off-roading, I'd suggest a 2" lift at least.

Thanks for your help guys.

I cannot buy from amazon as they do not deliver in French Polynesia.

Do you know which if any of these would fit ?

Capture d’écran 2018-07-22 à 17.14.01.png

Thanks for your help guys.

I cannot buy from amazon as they do not deliver in French Polynesia.

Do you know which if any of these would fit ?
No... it looks like you have two adapters, and two spacers shown. The adapters are what you're after. You need 5 x 4.5 to 5 x 5 adapters. The two that are shown are for a larger bolt pattern (5 x 5.5)

I would like to change my actual 15" original wheel for JK's wheels.

I have the opportunity to buy the wheels cited in the title. (hankook P255/75R17).

Can it fit on my Jeep without rubbing?
I do some "soft" of road.

If you think it does not fit ? what mods do you think I need to do?

Wheel spacer? Lift kit ?

Thanks
Cancel that