Will a 2 inch spacer lift with bump stops require new shocks or shock extensions?

The correct answer is no.
So No you dont need shock extensions or No you dont need spring spacers for 31,s? I did read that on a Jk you dont need the shock extensions but its better to fit them but cant find much on TJ,s.
I can get a new never used 2" TJ Spring spacer kit for $100 au.

So No you dont need shock extensions or No you dont need spring spacers for 31,s? I did read that on a Jk you dont need the shock extensions but its better to fit them but cant find much on TJ,s.
I can get a new never used 2" TJ Spring spacer kit for $100 au.
  • For 31" tires if you want to go off road is preferably to have at least 2" of lift, so you can have at least 4" up travel. Either spring spacers or longer springs.

• You can run 31" tires, with a lot of bump stop extensions and minimal up travel, so you don't break your fenders, and don't go off road.

• Shock extensions are only needed as a cheap alternative to longer shocks, when you either springs spacers, or longer springs. (Not before)

• For 31" tires if you want to go off road is preferably to have at least 2" of lift, so you can have at least 4" up travel. Either spring spacers or longer springs.

• You can run 31" tires, with a lot of bump stop extensions and minimal up travel, so you don't break your fenders, and don't go off road.

• Shock extensions are only needed as a cheap alternative to longer shocks, when you either springs spacers, or longer springs. (Not before)
So the answer is yes you can fit a 2" spring spacer kit without changing shocks or fitting shock extensions, Thanks :)

So the answer is yes you can fit a 2" spring spacer kit without changing shocks or fitting shock extensions, Thanks :)
I didnt say that.

theoritically you can, but its not recommended/optimal by any means.

see post #7 of this thread, where I explained it thoroughly