Will suspension from a 2016 JK Rubicon fit my TJ?

Fergus Curler

Hello all, this is my first post here and I am searching for advice and guidance. I have a line on a set of 2016 shocks and coils for a Rubicon. The guy is willing to sell as a set. Question and guidance is, will they fit my 2004 Sahara with out many issues? I have attached a photo of them. He thinks it may give me a bit of a lift from stock, but is not sure if the pitman arm will work due to a steering box change.

116042444_737486750126647_6430473877938897241_n.jpg

The worst thing to worry is; might create a geometrical def. that will exceed the spec. tolerance.
You might end up with a "floating" sensation when you go through uneven pavement.

Hello all, this is my first post here and I am searching for advice and guidance. I have a line on a set of 2016 shocks and coils for a Rubicon. The guy is willing to sell as a set. Question and guidance is, will they fit my 2004 Sahara with out many issues? I have attached a photo of them. He thinks it may give me a bit of a lift from stock, but is not sure if the pitman arm will work due to a steering box change.

View attachment 181224
I did it, wasn’t worth it.. spend more time modifying it to make it work

not if you want to keep the Jeep as stock as possible

buy OEM equivalent replacement parts that are available ... everywhere
I guess just as a set. I have found lots of OEM components, but this is all new to me. My first Jeep. My first time taking things into my own hands and fixing myself. I am over 45 and did my own drum brakes awhile back. First time trying to do brakes at all. Watching shows like Roadkill and Dirt Everyday have stired an old feeling in me of, I can do this myself.