Will Teraflex single rate sway bar work with 2” lift?

I wouldn't trade my Currie Antirock for either of those two products even if offered to me for free.

And to me, Teraflex's single rate antiswaybar disconnect product has to be the result of an inside joke at Teraflex. Someone there must have bet someone else there are some Jeep owners who would cluelessly pay $650 for a fancy antiswaybar disconnect. It's unbelievable that he won that bet.

Last edited:
I wouldn't trade my Currie Antirock for either of those two products even if offered to me for free.

And to me, Teraflex's single rate antiswaybar disconnect product has to be the result of an inside joke at Teraflex. Someone there must have bet someone else there are some Jeep owners who would cluelessly pay $650 for a fancy antiswaybar disconnect. It's unbelievable that he won that bet.

Well if it isn't worth one penny, maybe I should throw it in the dumpster and start looking for a stock one in the junk yards. That might be the better option I guess.

Did you ever contact Teraflex to see if you could get the links for the 0-3" version? And/or veriify the backspacing question?

I may have made a mistake as I am not sure what system is on my Jeep. I assumed single rate, but after looking at pictures on the Internet, I am now not sure. I am not even sure how to tell the difference as the system seems so enclosed. Is there an easy way of telling if it is dual or single rate?

Put the sway bar in disconnect (or soft) mode. Remove a link. If the bar moves freely, then it is the single rate. If the bar has resistance in both modes, then you have the more desirable dual rate bar.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Put the sway bar in disconnect (or soft) mode. Remove a link. If the bar moves freely, then it is the single rate. If the bar has resistance in both modes, then you have the more desirable dual rate bar.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Thanks. I hope to check it out tomorrow.

Okay, I did get hold of them. Here is their answer. You will need part number 1756012 (short sway bar link kit).

Now to know if I have dual or single rate, I can disconnect and feel the resistance as jjwv stated or take an arm off and look to see if there are one or two bars inside as the smaller bar is longer.

Not sure about spacing. My wheels could be .5" too tight and might hit. I will look into that as well in the next day or so.

Probably going to keep the setup since it is already in place and will probably function well enough for my needs. Of course to some it isn't worth one penny. lol