Will the black lettering be on the reverse side of these Duratrac tires?

monto

Supporting Member
Is there any chance these will be black letters on the reverse side?

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...WDTOWLV2&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes
I recently picked up a 2006 Rubicon with only 66K miles and looking to swap out the tires. While I understand R16 drastically reduces my choices I love the look of the stock rims and these are in fact the tires I would buy for R15 anyway. I do not have a lift nor do I intend to add one so stock size (245/75/R16) is all I'm looking for. Any confirmation would be greatly appreciated!

Best,
monto

Reactions: 06lj
Why does it matter what side it’s on? You just flip the tire around depending on whether you want white letters or black.

81FF5D75-F295-4F55-8C77-433CB5F6F907.jpeg

Reactions: Apparition
Is there any chance these will be black letters on the reverse side?
Tires usually only have white letters on one side; if not black on both.
You should be able to order them either way.

Why does it matter what side it’s on? You just flip the tire around depending on whether you want white letters or black.
Some tires are directional, you would need to swap to other side of vehicle. not flip tire around.

Last edited:
Reactions: DETOUR

Some tires are directional, you would need to swap to other side of vehicle. not flip tire around.
Perfect explanation thank you.

Reactions: glowell222

I was under the impression the Duratracs were not directional. It’s been forever since I’ve run them though so I may not be remembering.