Will the wheels fit?

Do you happen to know the measurement from the center of the wheel to the outside of the tire? I ask because I just bought this jeep, and it has aftermarket shocks on it. It feels like it sits a little higher than stock.

Still looking for tires and I found a set of 32x11.50r15. Now my TJ doesn't have a lift but does have 1.5" spacers. I've heard yes and now that the wheels would fit...
The wheels will fit as said above, the issue is the tire itself. You really need some kind of lift, either a small suspension lift like a 2" or small (1") body lift so those 32x11.50 tires will fit without rubbing.

Center of the wheel to the outside of the tire dimension? Half of the tire's width since the 11.5" wide tire is centered on the wheel... 5.75".

A 32" tire will cause the Jeep to sit 1" taller than it would on, say, a 30" tire which is a common factory size tire.

Thanks for all the help. The rear actually has a 2" suspension lift on it, so I'm not worried about the rear end. But the front end seems not much higher than stock. I may go and get a leveling kit to lift just the front end up by 2". That way, no rubbing and it will sit nicer.

I went through with the purchase last night and got the set of 4 wheels with 32x11.50r15 tires mounted. I put the new tires on and have tested them out. Even at full turn, there is no rubbing! I doubt I will be able to do any kind of serious off-roading. But I have plans in the very near future to get a 2-3 inch lift installed.
IMG_2708.JPG
IMG_2710.JPG

Reactions: Travis
Turn the white letters out!! Looks good with the new shoes tho. I like the color of your Jeep. I had an oppurtunity to buy a similar color JK (2007) but I passed on it. because I really wanted a TJ.