4CE49FBF-5A44-4FF5-A312-1EA6CE9E696C.jpeg
A6C6F6E0-4AD3-4034-8C4B-A9F5759CC036.jpeg
7F4CE5F4-C04C-432D-8646-34A1B250C7EC.jpeg
2475C086-5770-4609-B070-B36910D3B216.jpeg
On my way to Ohio a little surprise

Reactions: Squatch
Wow, that thing sure is cool!

@Squatch would dig this.

I absolutely love those things! Little flathead four cylinder for power, and only came in a two-wheel drive. Absolutely no side windows, either. A "fair weather" vehicle, for sure.

My friend has one that I've been trying to talk him out of for over twenty years. Sadly, if he were to offer to sell it to me now, I don't have the garage space to put in, since the TJ has taken up residence in there!

Reactions: Chris
I absolutely love those things! Little flathead four cylinder for power, and only came in a two-wheel drive. Absolutely no side windows, either. A "fair weather" vehicle, for sure.

My friend has one that I've been trying to talk him out of for over twenty years. Sadly, if he were to offer to sell it to me now, I don't have the garage space to put in, since the TJ has taken up residence in there!

I knew you would. This thing has your name written all over it.

Now don't go getting any ideas and putting white wall tires on your TJ :D

Reactions: psrivats
I knew you would. This thing has your name written all over it.

Now don't go getting any ideas and putting white wall tires on your TJ :D
Heh, heh, heh...

This reminds me of the time I seriously considered acquiring a black 2nd generation Mazda RX7 and mounting gangster whitewalls on red smoothies with chrome baby moons, and slamming it to the ground. In hindsight, I think the vision in my head was probably far superior to anything that would have come of actually doing so... :facepalm:

Reactions: Chris
Heh, heh, heh...

This reminds me of the time I seriously considered acquiring a black 2nd generation Mazda RX7 and mounting gangster whitewalls on red smoothies with chrome baby moons, and slamming it to the ground. In hindsight, I think the vision in my head was probably far superior to anything that would have come of actually doing so... :facepalm:

Had you actually done that, I think you would have officially become “that guy”.

There’s one of those guys around here in Salem, but he’s got a shopping cart mounted to his roof. You know... a makeshift cargo basket.

Reactions: EJD and Squatch