Wiring help

Ekiley

I was cleaning up the wiring in my 97 2.5, 4cyl 5spd manual. And now Jeep won’t start, the blue, white, red and black wire and coming from the firewall on the driver side.

Does anyone know what they connect to? I’m think this could be my issue

FE16466F-5E77-45F5-AC79-1F2BB0A6878B.jpeg

I was cleaning up the wiring in my 97 2.5, 4cyl 5spd manual. And now Jeep won’t start, the blue, white, red and black wire and coming from the firewall on the driver side.

View attachment 351100

View attachment 351100

All the lights work, radio, no other issues I can identify now, other then will not start, no crank, no noise

View attachment 351100

There's a downloadable PDF of the Factory Service Manual where you can research the wiring schematics for your year TJ in section 8W.

https://wranglertjforum.com/attachments/1997-jeep-wrangler-service-manual-pdf.308365/