Withdrawals in MI

Forty

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I dropped my TJ off a couple weeks ago to have some work done. She's almost ready but man I'm fiending!
I know she's in good hands and I have to be patient :(:confused::eek:o_O:cool:. :eyepop::hollering::vomiton22je:

What work are you getting done?
Oh geez where to start lol. New oil pan, rebuild rear dif, fix air leak in ARB system in front did, front and rear track bar, relocation of rear shock brackets, spydertrax wheel spacers, checking balance of drive shaft (possible rebalance or replace with Adams DS) and anything else he might find lol.
If I had a garage I'd do most of it myself but currently don't and shopping for a house (divorce) so with these Winter temps I have to outsource.

Yeah, what are they doing to it?
Oh geez where to start lol. New oil pan, rebuild rear dif, fix air leak in ARB system in front did, front and rear track bar, relocation of rear shock brackets, spydertrax wheel spacers, checking balance of drive shaft (possible rebalance or replace with Adams DS) and anything else he might find lol.
If I had a garage I'd do most of it myself but currently don't and shopping for a house (divorce) so with these Winter temps I have to outsource.

I hear ya. Sometimes I'd rather just have someone do things like this when I'm all wrapped up with work or other stuff. And yeah, having a garage is a game changer as well.

The good news is that once you get it back, it's probably going to be like a new vehicle!

Reactions: Forty
Is yours the blue one with the coilovers on his Facebook?
I wish, that jeep is bad to the bone. Geoff does some pretty cool stuff and he's a very reputable guy, Plus he's actually just a pretty cool dude, easy to talk to you about what you got going on and extremely knowledgeable. A lot of guys I know recommend him and I have full faith in his workmanship. I'll be sure to post some pics when I get her back.