Wizard Recovery Gear Hawse

Since we've devolved into a "who's got the most brutal sunshine" dick-measuring contest, Ima whip out this bad boy...

1662040215906.png

Got Blaine's insignia/badge/whatever painted and installed:

50a.jpg

50b.jpg

It got the HELL tested out of it tonite on my way to dance class - as far as rain goes. I couldn't makeup my mind if I was driving a boat or a submarine! In any event, both insignia and hawse did fine. Neither melted and the hawse is still deep black!

View attachment 358057

View attachment 358058

It got the HELL tested out of it tonite on my way to dance class - as far as rain goes. I couldn't makeup my mind if I was driving a boat or a submarine! In any event, both insignia and hawse did fine. Neither melted and the hawse is still deep black!
Curious as one currently winch shopping: why did you choose the standard hawse fairlead vs the ST fairlead?

As someone who had a winch on a Jeep for all of about a month, I appreciate the input. (y)

View attachment 358057

View attachment 358058

You need more red trinkets on your front bumper. C’mon!

• Haha
Reactions: Zorba