Wobble but not Death Wobble

Wrangle_This

I recently bought a manual 2006 Wrangler and after driving it a bit I have noticed that when I take my foot off the accelerator the ass of the car shifts to one side then when I step back on the accelerator it shifts again the other way. I am wondering if this is something I should be worried about. If anyone has experienced this or knows something about this please let me know! Thanks!

Could be a bad bushing in a control arm, or if your TJ has an automatic locker in the back axle that can cause it too. I looked in your Profile to see if you had a rear automatic locker but your profile is still devoid of any information about your Jeep.

Haha new to the Jeep game and I guess I need to brush up on all the specs of my Jeep but thanks. Once I figure out the specs I'll update it.

Read the welcome PM you received when you joined the site, it has information in it about filling out your profile ;)

I agree with what Jerry said though. Sounds like a potentially worn bushing.

Aw bad trans mount, or engine mount for that matter can make the vehicle seem to shift a bit with the throttle. A broken rear shock (upper mount most likely) can also make the back end feel off.
But loose suspension bushings are most likely.