wolfe.alex29's 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

wolfe.alex29

Here is my baby :)

Reactions: Klove97 and Alex01
Thanks man, I believe so but not during my time of ownership. I actually need get the hood repainted. Clear coat is starting to peel on the driver side. :cautious:
I only guessed because the Jeep sticker is missing. Mine was also resprayed at some point when it lived in Florida. I have the same MC fenders on mine only I painted them body color. I'm not a huge fan of the gladiator grill but other then that I like the looks. One day I will need to respray mine and I'm torn between green and red.

Any big plans for it?

Reactions: wolfe.alex29
I only guessed because the Jeep sticker is missing. Mine was also resprayed at some point when it lived in Florida. I have the same MC fenders on mine only I painted them body color. I'm not a huge fan of the gladiator grill but other then that I like the looks. One day I will need to respray mine and I'm torn between green and red.

Any big plans for it?
Thats also the reason why I believe it was resprayed. And I love my Metal Cloaks, lots of clearance and looks great. The Gladiator Grill I was a bit torn on. Then my Wife bought it for me for Christmas so I HAD to put it on. But it has grown on me and anyone that looks at my Jeep points out the grill and how much they love it so.. I guess its ok? LOL

One thing I really want right now is a spare tire carrier. I still have the stock carrier with a stock wheel and obviously that's not going to cut it for me. I need something that can carry a 35. The set ups I have looked at are super expensive. Anything you recommend?

And how about you? Any updates or plans?

Thats also the reason why I believe it was resprayed. And I love my Metal Cloaks, lots of clearance and looks great. The Gladiator Grill I was a bit torn on. Then my Wife bought it for me for Christmas so I HAD to put it on. But it has grown on me and anyone that looks at my Jeep points out the grill and how much they love it so.. I guess its ok? LOL

One thing I really want right now is a spare tire carrier. I still have the stock carrier with a stock wheel and obviously that's not going to cut it for me. I need something that can carry a 35. The set ups I have looked at are super expensive. Anything you recommend?

And how about you? Any updates or plans?
If you're after the stock look you can't go wrong with the MORryde. As far as plans I'll be with a bunch of the Norcal guys at Hollister Hills OHV this weekend then next month I'll be towing the jeep to Moab for a week of Jeepin'.

I just got a new front driveshaft in since mine got damaged from hitting the front skid which caused vibs. Now that that's all sorted I hope to enjoy it for a little bit before anything breaks. I'll possibly add chromemoly rear shafts before September in preparation for the Rubicon trail.

If you're after the stock look you can't go wrong with the MORryde. As far as plans I'll be with a bunch of the Norcal guys at Hollister Hills OHV this weekend then next month I'll be towing the jeep to Moab for a week of Jeepin'.

I just got a new front driveshaft in since mine got damaged from hitting the front skid which caused vibs. Now that that's all sorted I hope to enjoy it for a little bit before anything breaks. I'll possibly add chromemoly rear shafts before September in preparation for the Rubicon trail.
Sounds awesome brotha, you got an Instagram?

Nice TJ and welcome to the Forum. The MORryde seems to be the most popular OEM looking tire carrier, personally I hung a 35 on my stock hinges and never had hinge issues, I did have to cut the mount down and weld it to a plate to raise it and center it. My sister just bought a house in Palm Coast to retire to.